The lovely A Winter Reverie has nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award—You predicted I would be too busy to participate (and technically you’re right) but juuuust because you said that, I MADE TIME, BITCHES!
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
So, here are the questions A Winter Reverie thought up for me and the others who were tagged. They are rather fun questions, so thanks for that!
If you could Blue-Skadoo into your television or monitor, what show would you choose and why?
I think we can rule out Game of Thrones for this one, but I definitely want to Blue-skadoo into a place that is magical. The world of Harry Potter it is!
Once inside your show, what would you do?
The first thing I would do is find Diagon Alley where I would promptly purchase myself an owl, a wand and a broomstick! How, you ask? Well I’m not entirely sure because I don’t think they’d accept muggle money. I would think there would have to be a way to exchange it. Wizards often live among the muggles, after all.
Assuming all that goes to plan, I would buy a great horned owl because they are simultaneously beautiful and terrifying. Next, I would buy a wand because, hello… magic! And finally, a broomstick, because having the ability to fly is something I’ve always dreamed of.
If you could meet one fictional character for a date at a coffee shop in that fictional world, who would you choose and where would you two go?
I’m assuming the fictional character should be within the world, though the wording of the question is vague. Since Severus Snape is no longer with us, I would definitely meet up with my other favorite baddie, Draco Malfoy.
What are some of the questions you would ask?
Easy. Why are you such an asshole? Do you really think belittling others can make you feel better about yourself? Have you learned yet that your father and the people you surround yourself with are all awful? Would you like me to teach you some humility? Would you like me to try and fix you? Would you like me to crawl across the table and jump your bones?
You have been placed in a fighting game and your about to do your signature move. What is the name of your move and what do you do?
The tour jeté. It’s a sort of spinning, scissor kick in ballet that I used to be very good at. (Like, “Ok, class, everyone watch how Heather does it,” good. Yeah… that was like 20 years ago and I’m still proud). It’s a beautiful ballet move, but it could do some real damage too.
Your opponent’s life bar just depleted and you won your match. What is your winning phrase?
See you in hell, gorgeous.
Can you dig it?
Why yes. Yes, I can.
Here are my nominations! If you’ve done this already, feel free to skip, but if you haven’t I’d loooove to read your answers!
- Laughing Listener (You deserve an award, since you became famous recently for your Twilight tweet)
- The Secret World of a Book
- Riley Ashby
- Hooked On Bookz
- Thrifty Bibliophile
- Fiction No Chaser
- Reading With Jax
And lastly, anyone who sees this and wants to be apart of it—Join in on the fun!
- You’ve just been rendered unconscious and kidnapped/whisked away. What is the room like where you wake up?
- Your kidnapper enters the room to find you awake. Who is it? (Dead, alive, real, fictional, doesn’t matter…)
- You ask your kidnapper why he/she/it took you. How does he/she/it answer this question?
- Suddenly, someone swoops in to rescue you/steal you. Who is it and what do they want with you?
- When your captor and your rescuer(?) fight, who wins and how do they achieve it?
- Once the fight is over, what does the victor do with you / to you?
- How will your story eventually end?
Can’t wait to read your answers!