So I’m late to the game, but last week I was nominated by the @PrincessofPages for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I am new to the blogging world so I didn’t know much about it until I read her post, but as explained by @PrincessofPages, “This is about recognizing other bloggers whom you find inspirational and supportive. The idea of the award is to get to learn more about individual bloggers and help showcase blogs which you think really deserve some credit and love!”
Since getting to know fellow bloggers is a big part of this, there are some rules to the award and nominations:
*Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog so others can find them! (Thanks @PrincessofPages – princessofpages.com)
*Answer the 11 questions which the blogger who nominated you asked (See below)
*Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 different questions (See below)
*List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your site (See above!)
(Note – I did NOT follow instructions properly because I suck, and I answered the same questions as @PrincessofPages instead of the ones she thought up. DOH!)
1. When did you first begin blogging?
Recently. My first entry was July 1, 2018!
2. Who has been your biggest inspirations in both blogging and life?
My lovely IRL friend Kira of @BusyBeaverBeauty was the one who motivated me to finally finish and publish my novel Lucid Dreaming. Without the novel, there would be no blog. I want to shout out her efforts as well. Her amazing blog (www.busybeaverbeauty.com) is about finding the beauty in everything!
In life, my parents have always been incredibly supportive of my writing, though ironically they do not know about my book and I’m hesitant to tell them (too many sexy scenes!)
3. How old are you?
4. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas, especially now that I have little nephews to make it magical all over again. Halloween is a close second because I am a New England girl who loves autumn.
5. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
Voice Actor, all day! I do it freelance now, but it’s not the same as making a living that way. Author next… meaning full time and living off that book money. 😜
6. If you could move anywhere, where would it be?
I would stay in New England for summer and fall, but I would move somewhere tropical from New Years to June.
7. What is your favorite film?
Jurassic Park. The original. As far as I’m concerned there are no sequels.
8. What is your favorite song?
Jeez, this question is unreasonable and impossible! So instead I will simply say, I’ve been listening to a lot of K-Pop lately, especially BTS.
9. What would you say your spirit animal is, and why?
Perhaps a squirrel? My Patronus is a dolphin.
10. List a few interesting or unusual facts about yourself
I love all things geek and my day job is working for a comic convention company). I used to be “friends” with Mickey Mouse (and others) at Walt Disney World. I have a semi Instafamous cat, though his numbers are dropping because I don’t have time to maintain it properly. (@Tony_Bologna_Cat)
11. What do you find lifts you up most when you are feeling down?
Friends. My friends can always distract me from the bad and remind me of the good.
1. If you could trade lives with any fictional character, who would it be?
2. Would you rather go blind or deaf?
3. What color best describes your personality?
4. What is the first “chapter” book you ever remember reading?
5. If you could be reincarnated as something other than human in your next life, what would you choose?
6. Your vocabulary must be narrowed down to six words. Which do you keep?
7. What song is guaranteed to make you smile?
8. What is your go to drink at the bar? If you’re sober, what do you drink while everyone around you is boozing?
9. What is your earliest memory?
10. Would you rather read the same book over and over for the rest of your life or listen to the same album over and over?
11. If you could make any fictional character your lover, who would you choose?
My 11 Nominations:
(Note – Apologies if you’ve already been nominated by others)
Thank you to everyone who has followed me on Instagram, Twitter, Blogger and Facebook! A HUGE shout out to @adventurenlit and @LittleSisterK for reading and reviewing Lucid Dreaming and of course to @PrincessofPages for fangirling with me and nominating me!